As most of you know, I LOVE a great deal! Unfortunately, couponing has been a huge downfall of mine in my thrifty little world. So after a failed attempt @ couponing a couple of weeks ago, I'm going to give it another shot! I think that my problem was that I was just an unorganized MESS! I tried to cut and then group the coupons, then came into the room moments later to see my 5 year old going through my coupons and stuffing all of the pictures of things that he "wanted me to buy" into a ziploc baggy! Hopefully getting organized will help me solve my problems! I'm going to the store today to buy a few things to hopefully help me out! Here's what I plan to buy and how I plan to organize my coupons to avoid coupon cotastrophe!
Three ring binder
Baseball card sleeves or something similar
Index dividers
I plan to clip my coupons and immediately put them under their appropriate label! I'm so hoping that this works! I am hearing of all of my friends saving tons of $ couponing and I'm ready to get on the bandwagon! Thanks to all of my couponing friends for the motivation! I will keep you updated on my progress:O)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey- Love to see you blogging!!!:)
ReplyDelete